Saturday, October 31, 2015

Assignment #4

1.change the subject: to talk about something else 2.love life: the person relationship 3.someone be not getting any younger and...: may soon be too old to do something 4.moving on: try to change topic 5.setting down: to get married or make family 6.That reminds me: want to change topic 7.speaking of: to introduce the topic that is related to the other person 8.leg man: to reffer a man who loves long legs 9.and now for something completely different: to change topic but also perhaps make a little joke 10.shedding those pounds: means to lose weight 11. :means to you completely agree with other person Comments: This episode is useful to me! It make me understand what topic is rude between people. If I want to change topic,I can use polite methods. And the speaker of this episode is great. He talks slowly,let me know what he says the word. ESL Podcast is very useful!

1 comment: